Increasing the Effectiveness of Financial Education in the Workplace
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lusardi, Annamaria, 2008. "Increasing the effectiveness of financial education in the workplace," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/18, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Esther Duflo & Emmanuel Saez, 2003.
"The Role of Information and Social Interactions in Retirement Plan Decisions: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 815-842.
- Esther Duflo & Emmanuel Saez, 2002. "The Role of Information and Social Interactions in Retirement Plan Decisions: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," NBER Working Papers 8885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Duflo & Emmanuel Saez, 2003. "The role of information and social interactions in retirement plan decisions: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Framed Field Experiments 00141, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Garrett, Daniel M., 2003. "The effects of financial education in the workplace: evidence from a survey of households," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1487-1519, August.
- repec:use:tkiwps:2323 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:wjabxx:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:106-128 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crp:wpaper:79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Maero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.