Population, ethnicity and confession in the county of Arad in the eighteenth century and early nineteenth century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eva Sterner, 2002. "'Green procurement' of buildings: a study of Swedish clients' considerations," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 21-30.
- Alessio D'Amato, 2006. "Environmental Issues in Public Procurement: How Much Decentralization?," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 96(1), pages 209-234, January-F.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundberg, Sofia & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2009. "Assessment of Green Public Procurement as a Policy Tool: Cost-efficiency and Competition Considerations," Umeå Economic Studies 775, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 25 Jan 2010.
- Gary Stoneham & Vivek Chaudhri & Arthur Ha & Loris Strappazzon, 2003. "Auctions for conservation contracts: an empirical examination of Victoria's BushTender trial," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(4), pages 477-500, December.
- Nissinen, A. & Parikka-Alhola, K. & Rita, H., 2009. "Environmental criteria in the public purchases above the EU threshold values by three Nordic countries: 2003 and 2005," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1838-1849, April.
- Parikka-Alhola, Katriina, 2008. "Promoting environmentally sound furniture by green public procurement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 472-485, December.
- James J. Anton & Dennis A. Yao, 1989. "Split Awards, Procurement, and Innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(4), pages 538-552, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordsurbariums; conscriptions; population growth; demographic evolution;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-12-19 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2011-12-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .