Fintech Lending: Financial Inclusion, Risk Pricing, and Alternative Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Usman Ahmed & Thorsten Beck & Christine McDaniel & Simon Schropp, 2015. "Filling the Gap: How Technology Enables Access to Finance for Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 10(3-4), pages 35-48, Summer-Fa.
- Iyer, Rajkamal & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Luttmer, Erzo F. P. & Shue, Kelly, 2009.
"Screening in New Credit Markets: Can Individual Lenders Infer Borrower Creditworthiness in Peer-to-Peer Lending?,"
Working Paper Series
rwp09-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Iyer, Rajkamal & Luttmer, Erzo F.P. & Shue, Kelly, 2009. "Screening in New Credit Markets: Can Individual Lenders Infer Borrower Creditworthiness in Peer-to-Peer Lending?," Scholarly Articles 4448882, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Frame, W Scott & Srinivasan, Aruna & Woosley, Lynn, 2001. "The Effect of Credit Scoring on Small-Business Lending," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(3), pages 813-825, August.
- Seth M. Freedman & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2011. "Learning by Doing with Asymmetric Information: Evidence from Prosper.com," NBER Working Papers 16855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagtiani, Julapa & Lemieux, Catharine, 2016. "Small Business Lending After the Financial Crisis: A New Competitive Landscape for Community Banks," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue 3, pages 1-30.
- Jefferson Duarte & Stephan Siegel & Lance Young, 2012. "Trust and Credit: The Role of Appearance in Peer-to-peer Lending," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(8), pages 2455-2484.
More about this item
Keywordsfintech; Lending Club; marketplace lending; banking competition; shadow banking; credit spreads; credit performance; P2P lending; peer-to-peer lending;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2017-07-30 (Banking)
- NEP-PAY-2017-07-30 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:17-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .