Report NEP-BAN-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jagtiani, Julapa & Lemieux, Catharine, 2017. "Fintech Lending: Financial Inclusion, Risk Pricing, and Alternative Information," Working Papers 17-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Duijm, Patty & Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2017. "European Banks Straddling Borders: Risky or Rewarding?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paravisini, Daniel & Philipp, Schnabl & Rappoport, Veronica, 2017. "Specialization in Bank Lending: Evidence from Exporting Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 12156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assenmacher, Katrin & Seitz, Franz & Tenhofen, Jörn, 2017. "The use of large denomination banknotes in Switzerland," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162917, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Cï¿½lï¿½rier, Claire & Kick, Thomas & Ongena, Steven, 2017. "Changes in the Cost of Bank Equity and the Supply of Bank Credit," CEPR Discussion Papers 12172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bräuning, Falk & Ivashina, Victoria, 2016. "Monetary policy and global banking," Working Papers 17-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jose Fique, 2017. "Retrieving Implied Financial Networks from Bank Balance-Sheet and Market Data," Staff Working Papers 17-30, Bank of Canada.
- Zhuo Chen & Zhiguo He & Chun Liu, 2017. "The Financing of Local Government in China: Stimulus Loan Wanes and Shadow Banking Waxes," NBER Working Papers 23598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abuka, Charles & Alinda, Ronnie & Minoiu, Camelia & Peydrï¿½, Josï¿½ Luis & Presbitero, Andrea, 2017. "Financial Development and Monetary Policy: Loan Applications, Rates, and Real Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Andolfatto, 2017. "Bank Panics with Scale Economies," 2017 Meeting Papers 265, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Luo, Mancy, 2017. "Essays in financial intermediation and political economy," Other publications TiSEM 146f40d3-6c89-4c6d-8fea-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Toni Ahnert & Co-Pierre Georg, 2017. "Information Contagion and Systemic Risk," Staff Working Papers 17-29, Bank of Canada.
- Egor Krivosheya & Andrew Korolev, 2017. "Benefits of the retail payments card market: Evidence from Russian merchants," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607900, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- David Chui, 2017. "Using Monetisation Strategy for Share Collateral Management," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607753, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Brown, Martin & Kirschenmann, Karolin & Spycher, Thomas, 2017. "Numeracy and the quality of on-the-job decisions: Evidence from loan officers," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fujiki, Hiroshi & Tanaka, Migiwa, 2017. "Choice of payment instrument for low-value transactions in Japan," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162909, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Banal-Estanol, Albert & Benito, Enrique & Khametshin, Dmitry, 2017. "Asset encumbrance and bank risk: First evidence from public disclosures in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 12168, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.