Bitcoin: Technical Background and Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Stephanie & Wang, J. Christina, 2014. "Bitcoin as money?," Current Policy Perspectives 14-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilko Bolt & Maarten van Oordt, 2016. "On the Value of Virtual Currencies," Staff Working Papers 16-42, Bank of Canada.
- Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh, 2017.
"New Innovations in Payments,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 27-48.
- Schilling, Linda & Uhlig, Harald, 2018. "Some simple Bitcoin Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 12831, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:7:y:2017:i:3:f:7_3_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Iwona Piotrowska & Dariusz Piotrowski, 2017. "Barriers to the functioning of the bitcoin system ? user assessment," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807736, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Pieters, Gina & Vivanco, Sofia, 2017.
"Financial regulations and price inconsistencies across Bitcoin markets,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-14.
- Pieters, Gina & Vivanco, Sofia, 2016. "Financial regulations and price inconsistencies across bitcoin markets," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 293, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
KeywordsBitcoin; Payment systems; virtual currency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-OPM-2015-01-26 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2014-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .