Bitcoin: Technical Background and Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Lo & J. Christina Wang, 2014. "Bitcoin as money?," Current Policy Perspectives 14-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schilling, Linda & Uhlig, Harald, 2019. "Some simple bitcoin economics," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 16-26.
- Anna Iwona Piotrowska, 2016. "Fields Of Potential Use Of Cryptocurrencies In The Payment Services Market In Poland – Results Of An Empirical Study," Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 5(2), pages 201-217.
- Wilko Bolt & Maarten R.C. Van Oordt, 2020. "On the Value of Virtual Currencies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 52(4), pages 835-862, June.
- Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh, 2017.
"New Innovations in Payments,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 27-48.
- Gianni Bonaiuti, 2019. "Schemi di pagamento e valute virtuali (Payment schemes and virtual currencies)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 72(288), pages 389-415.
- Fantazzini, Dean & Nigmatullin, Erik & Sukhanovskaya, Vera & Ivliev, Sergey, 2016.
"Everything you always wanted to know about bitcoin modelling but were afraid to ask. I,"
Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 44, pages 5-24.
- Fantazzini, Dean & Nigmatullin, Erik & Sukhanovskaya, Vera & Ivliev, Sergey, 2016. "Everything you always wanted to know about bitcoin modelling but were afraid to ask," MPRA Paper 71946, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Yutaka Kurihara & Akio Fukushima, 2017. "The Market Efficiency of Bitcoin: A Weekly Anomaly Perspective," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 1-4.
- Marek Dabrowski & Lukasz Janikowski, 2018. "Virtual currencies and their potential impact on financial markets and monetary policy," CASE Reports 0495, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Zargar, Faisal Nazir & Kumar, Dilip, 2019. "Informational inefficiency of Bitcoin: A study based on high-frequency data," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 344-353.
- Anna Iwona Piotrowska & Dariusz Piotrowski, 2017. "Barriers to the functioning of the bitcoin system ? user assessment," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807736, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zargar, Faisal Nazir & Kumar, Dilip, 2019. "Long range dependence in the Bitcoin market: A study based on high-frequency data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 515(C), pages 625-640.
- William Roberds, 2016. "Review of Making Money: Coin, Currency, and the Coming of Capitalism by Christine Desan," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(3), pages 906-921, September.
- Claus Dierksmeier & Peter Seele, 2018. "Cryptocurrencies and Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 1-14, September.
- Gradon Nicholls, 2017. "Bitcoin awareness and usage in Canada," Canadian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2017 08, Stata Users Group.
- Jaroslav Bukovina & Matus Marticek, 2016. "Sentiment and Bitcoin Volatility," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-58, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Pieters, Gina & Vivanco, Sofia, 2017.
"Financial regulations and price inconsistencies across Bitcoin markets,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-14.
- Gina Pieters & Sofia Vivanco, 2016. "Financial regulations and price inconsistencies across bitcoin markets," Globalization Institute Working Papers 293, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Nelson, Bill, 2018. "Financial stability and monetary policy issues associated with digital currencies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 76-78.
- Greg W. Hunter & Craig Kerr, 2019. "Virtual Money Illusion and the Fundamental Value of Non-Fiat Anonymous Digital Payment Methods," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(2), pages 151-164, May.
- Claire Greene & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2016. "The 2014 survey of consumer payment choice: summary results," Research Data Report 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- E. Fedorova A. & K. Bechvaya Z. & O. Rogov Yu. & Е. Федорова А. & К. Бечвая З. & О. Рогов Ю., 2018. "Влияние Тональности Новостей На Курс Биткоина // The Influence Of The Tonality Of News On The Exchange Rate Of Bitcoin," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 22(4), pages 104-113.
- Beata Szetela & Grzegorz Mentel & Stanislaw Gedek, 2016. "Dependency analysis between Bitcoin and selected global currencies," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 16, pages 133-144.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment systems; Bitcoin; virtual currency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-OPM-2015-01-26 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2014-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.