Report NEP-OPM-2015-01-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carrera, César, 2014. "Tracking the Exchange Rate Management in Latin America," Working Papers 2014-020, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Jane Haltmaier, 2014. "Cyclically Adjusted Current Account Balances," International Finance Discussion Papers 1126, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gurnain Pasricha & Matteo Falagiarda & Martin Bijsterbosch & Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "Domestic and Multilateral Effects of Capital Controls in Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 20822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pinar Yesin, 2015. "Capital flow waves to and from Switzerland before and after the financial crisis," Working Papers 2015-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Michael Bordo & Harold James, 2013. "The European crisis in the context of the history of previous financial crises," Special Conference Papers 18, Bank of Greece.
- Agustín S. Bénétrix & Philip R. Lane & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2015. "International Currency Exposures, Valuation Effects, and the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 20820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raphael A Auer, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through, Domestic Competition, and Infl?ation: Evidence from the 2005/08 Revaluation of the Renminbi," Working Papers 15.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Domenico Ferraro & Kenneth Rogoff & Barbara Rossi, 2015. "Can Oil Prices Forecast Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 803, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Horacio Sapriza & Emircan Yurdagul & Juan Sanchez, 2014. "Sovereign default and the choice of maturity," 2014 Meeting Papers 799, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anton Badev & Matthew Chen, 2014. "Bitcoin: Technical Background and Data Analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-104, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Heather D. Gibson & Theodore Palivos & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "The crisis in the euro area: an analytic overview," Special Conference Papers 28, Bank of Greece.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2015. "Trilemmas and trade-offs: living with financial globalisation," BIS Working Papers 480, Bank for International Settlements.
- Barry Eichengreen & Naeun Jung & Stephen Moch & Ashoka Mody, 2013. "The eurozone crisis: phoenix miracle or lost decade?," Special Conference Papers 25, Bank of Greece.
- Giorgio Fabbri, 2014. "International Borrowing without Commitment and Informational Lags: Choice under Uncertainty," Documents de recherche 14-10, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Kristin Forbes & Marcel Fratzscher & Roland Straub, 2015. "Capital Flow Management Measures: What Are They Good For?," NBER Working Papers 20860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.