Sentiment and Bitcoin Volatility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplanski, Guy & Levy, Haim, 2010. "Sentiment and stock prices: The case of aviation disasters," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 174-201, February.
- David Yermack, 2013. "Is Bitcoin a Real Currency? An economic appraisal," NBER Working Papers 19747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branislav Saxa, 2014. "Forecasting Mortgages: Internet Search Data as a Proxy for Mortgage Credit Demand," Working Papers 2014/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Lo, Stephanie & Wang, J. Christina, 2014. "Bitcoin as money?," Current Policy Perspectives 14-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Pavel Ciaian & Miroslava Rajcaniova & d’Artis Kancs, 2016.
"The digital agenda of virtual currencies: Can BitCoin become a global currency?,"
Information Systems and e-Business Management,
Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 883-919, November.
- D'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian & Rajcaniova Miroslava, 2015. "The Digital Agenda of Virtual Currencies. Can BitCoin Become a Global Currency?," JRC Working Papers JRC97043, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandra Cretarola & Gianna Fig`a-Talamanca, 2017. "A confidence-based model for asset and derivative prices in the BitCoin market," Papers 1702.00215, arXiv.org.
- Alessandra Cretarola & Gianna Fig`a-Talamanca & Marco Patacca, 2017. "A sentiment-based model for the BitCoin: theory, estimation and option pricing," Papers 1709.08621, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsBitcoin; volatility; sentiment; Bitcoin bubble;
- E49 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-05-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PAY-2016-05-21 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:men:wpaper:58_2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luděk Kouba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femencz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.