Report NEP-PAY-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Gustavo A. Del Angel, 2016. "The Dawn of the Plastic Jungle: The Introduction of the Credit Card in Europe and North America, 1950-1975," Economics Working Papers 16107, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Michele Cincera & Lauriane Dewulf & Antonio Estache, "undated". "How Much Does Speed Matter in the Fixed to Mobile Broadband Substitution in Europe ?," iCite Working Papers 2015-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Manacorda, Marco & Tesei, Andrea, 2016. "Liberation Technology: Mobile Phones and Political Mobilization in Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 11278, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manacorda, Marco & Tesei, Andrea, 2016. "Liberation technology: mobile phones and politicalmobilization in Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66436, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Clair Null & Duncan Chaplin & Jacob Hartog & Jessica Jacobson & Arif Mamun & Anu Rangarajan, 2015. "Findings from the Financial Inclusion Insights Surveys in East Africa: Inequities in Use of Mobile Money," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6de8e5badaa84cc183fecc1e9, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "The Role of Governance in Mobile Phones for Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/007, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Jaroslav Bukovina & Matus Marticek, 2016. "Sentiment and Bitcoin Volatility," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-58, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ali, S. Nageeb & Benabou, Roland, 2016. "Image Versus Information: Changing Societal Norms and Optimal Privacy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11249, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- So O'Neil & Keith Kranker & George Kafkas & Margo Rosenbach, "undated". "Pilot Mobile Health Program: Using Mobile Technology to Reach, Educate, and Connect Pregnant and Postpartum Medicaid Enrollees," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 45ff613d943242e692c0943bf, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Angelo Castaldo & Alessandro Fiorini & Bernardo Maggi, 2016. "Measuring (in a time of crisis) the impact of broadband connections on economic growth: an OECD panel analysis," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2016/1, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Mattila, Juri, 2016. "The Blockchain Phenomenon – The Disruptive Potential of Distributed Consensus Architectures," ETLA Working Papers 38, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Eleonora Rodrigues Loureiro & Gabriel de Abreu Madeira & Fani Léa Cymrot Bader, 2016. "Expansão dos Correspondentes Bancários no Brasil: uma análise empírica," Working Papers Series 433, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Robin Mansell, 2014. "Empowerment and/or disempowerment: the politics of digital media," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56558, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Goksel Simsek & Hatice Budak, 2016. "Social Media And The New Borders Of Privacy From The Viewpoint Of Generations," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606354, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus & Sanches, Daniel R., 2016. "Can currency competition work?," Working Papers 16-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Smaniotto Costa, Carlos & Bahillo Martínez, Alfonso & Álvarez, Fernando J. & ?uklje Erjavec, Ina & Menezes, Marluci & Montserrat Pallares-Barbera, "undated". "Digital Tools for Capturing User?s Needs on Urban Open Spaces: Drawing Lessons from Cyberparks Project," Working Paper 390351, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Marie BergstrÃ¶m, 2016. "Who uses online dating sites in France? Who finds their partner this way?," Population et Sociétés 530, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).