The Blockchain Phenomenon – The Disruptive Potential of Distributed Consensus Architectures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horim Kim & Jaeyoung Kim & Kyungmyung Jang & Jaemin Han, 2020. "Are the Blockchain-Based Patents Sustainable for Increasing Firm Value?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-17, February.
- Adjovu, Charles & Fabian, Ewa, 2020. "Blockchain-mediated Licensing: Legal Engineering for Artist Empowerment," LawArXiv kfjxa, Center for Open Science.
- Darcy W.E. Allen, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Exit: Developing the Cryptoeconomy," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Melanie Swan & Jason Potts & Soichiro Takagi & Frank Witte & Paolo Tasca (ed.), Blockchain Economics: Implications of Distributed Ledgers Markets, Communications Networks, and Algorithmic Reality, chapter 10, pages 197-214, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ahmed Alketbi & Qassim Nasir & Manar Abu Talib, 0. "Novel blockchain reference model for government services: Dubai government case study," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Mattila, Juri & Seppälä, Timo & Lähteenmäki, Ilkka, 2018. "Who Holds the Reins? – Banks in the Crossfire of Global Platforms," ETLA Reports 86, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ahmed Alketbi & Qassim Nasir & Manar Abu Talib, 2020. "Novel blockchain reference model for government services: Dubai government case study," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 11(6), pages 1170-1191, December.
- Rahel Mandaroux & Chuanwen Dong & Guodong Li, 2021. "A European Emissions Trading System Powered by Distributed Ledger Technology: An Evaluation Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-21, February.
- Daim, Tugrul & Lai, Kuei Kuei & Yalcin, Haydar & Alsoubie, Fayez & Kumar, Vimal, 2020. "Forecasting technological positioning through technology knowledge redundancy: Patent citation analysis of IoT, cybersecurity, and Blockchain," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Li, Jingming & Li, Nianping & Peng, Jinqing & Cui, Haijiao & Wu, Zhibin, 2019. "Energy consumption of cryptocurrency mining: A study of electricity consumption in mining cryptocurrencies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 160-168.
- Albekov Adam Umarovich & Vovchenko Natalia Gennadyevna & Andreeva Olga Vladimirovna & Sichev Roman Alexandrovich, 2017. "Block Chain and Financial Controlling in the System of Technological Provision of Large Corporations," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3B), pages 3-12.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2016-05-21 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:wpaper:38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.