Estimating the worldwide volume of counterfeit U.S. currency: data and extrapolation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward J. Green & Warren E. Weber, 1996. "Will the new $100 bill decrease counterfeiting?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 3-10.
- Yvan Lengwiler, 1997. "A model of money counterfeits," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 123-132, June.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2005. "Overseas Holdings Of U.S.Currency And The Underground Economy," Macroeconomics 0501022, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & McBride, Michael & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2017.
"Limelight on dark markets: Theory and experimental evidence on liquidity and information,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 70-90.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Michael McBride & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2013. "Limelight on dark markets: theory and experimental evidence on liquidity and information," ECON - Working Papers 126, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2015.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D. & Van Hove, L., 2013. "When do plastic bills lower the bill for the central bank? A model and estimates for the U.S," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 45-60.
More about this item
KeywordsCounterfeits and counterfeiting ; Dollar; American;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2004-01-18 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2004-01-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2003-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .