Factors behind the convergence of economic performance across U.S. states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J., 2008.
"A state-level analysis of the Great Moderation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 578-589, November.
- Michael T. Owyang & Jeremy Piger & Howard J. Wall & Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, 2006. "A State-Level Analysis of the Great Moderation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 131, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael T. Owyang & Jeremy M. Piger & Howard J. Wall, 2007. "A state-level analysis of the Great Moderation," Working Papers 2007-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Donald Morgan & Bertrand Rime & Philip Strahan, 2003. "Bank Integration and State Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 9704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, James D., 2003. "What is an oil shock?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 363-398, April.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & DeFina, Robert H., 2004. "How strong is co-movement in employment over the business cycle? Evidence from state/sector data," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 298-315, March.
- Donald P. Morgan & Bertrand Rime & Philip E. Strahan, 2004. "Bank Integration and State Business Cycles," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(4), pages 1555-1584.
- William R. Keeton, 2009. "Has multi-market banking changed the response of small business lending to local economic shocks?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 5-35.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van den Heuvel Skander J., 2012. "Banking Conditions and the Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from U.S. States," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-31, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional economics ; Industries ; Economic development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2011-09-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2011-09-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .