Report NEP-GEO-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imd:wpaper:wp2001-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Jones & Colin Wren, 2011. "On the Relative Importance of Agglomeration Economies in the Location of FDI Across British Regions," SERC Discussion Papers 0089, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Wiberg, Magnus, 2011. "The Comparative Political Economy of Economic Geography," Research Papers in Economics 2011:21, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2011. "R&D Offshoring and the Productivity Growth of European Regions," Working Papers 1120, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Mohsin, Hasan M & Gilbert, Scott, 2010. "Relative City Price Convergence in Pakistan: Empirical Evidence from Spatial GLS," MPRA Paper 27901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Falck & Christina Guenther & Stephan Heblich & William R. Kerr, 2011. "From Russia with Love: The Impact of Relocated Firms on Incumbent Survival," SERC Discussion Papers 0088, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Farole, Thomas & Winkler, Deborah, 2011. "Firm location and the determinants of exporting in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5780, The World Bank.
- Graupner, Marten, 2011.
"The Spatial Agent-based Competition Model (SpAbCoM)
[Das räumliche agenten-basierte Wettbewerbsmodell SpAbCoM]," IAMO Discussion Papers 135, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Keith R. Phillips & James Nordlund & Roberto Coronado, 2011. "Factors behind the convergence of economic performance across U.S. states," Working Papers 1108, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stephen Gibbons & Sandra McNally & Martina Viarengo, 2011. "Does Additional Spending Help Urban Schools? An Evaluation Using Boundary Discontinuities," CEE Discussion Papers 0128, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- David Chilosi & Tommy E. Murphy & Roman Studer, 2011. "Europe’s Many Integrations: Geography and Grain Markets, 1620-1913," Working Papers 412, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jesús Cañas & Roberto Coronado & Robert W. Gilmer & Eduardo Saucedo, 2011. "The impact of the maquiladora industry on U.S. border cities," Working Papers 1107, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Analysis of spatial effects in vine crop across Portuguese regions," MPRA Paper 33200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Crocco, 2011. "Centralidade e hierarquia do sistema financeiro brasileiro," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td444, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Stephen Gibbons & Sandra McNally & Martina Viarengo, 2011. "Does Additional Spending Help Urban Schools? An Evaluation Using Boundary Discontinuities," SERC Discussion Papers 0090, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2011. "Explaining the size distribution of cities: x-treme economies," MPRA Paper 33121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:zbw:fziddp:292011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore