Mobile payments in the United States at retail point of sale: current market and future prospects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Rysman & Marianne Crowe & Joanna Stavins, 2010. "Mobile Payments in the United States at Retail Point of Sale: Current Market and Future Prospects," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-055, Boston University - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stijn Claessens & Luc Laeven, 2004.
"What drives bank competition? Some international evidence,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 563-592.
- Claessens, Stijn & Laeven, Luc, 2004. "What Drives Bank Competition? Some International Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 563-583, June.
- Claessens, Stijn & Laeven, Luc, 2003. "What drives bank competition? some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3113, The World Bank.
- Julia S. Cheney, 2008. "An examination of mobile banking and mobile payments: building adoption as experience goods?," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 08-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Terri Bradford & Fumiko Hayashi, 2007. "Complex landscapes: mobile payments in Japan, South Korea, and the United States," Payments System Research Briefing, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep.
- Terri Bradford, 2008. "Developments in interchange fees in the United States and abroad," Payments System Research Briefing, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Apr.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schuh, Scott & Stavins, Joanna, 2014. "The 2011 and 2012 Surveys of Consumer Payment Choice," Research Data Report 14-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201511261452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hayashi, Fumiko & Bradford, Terri, 2014. "Mobile payments : merchants’ perspectives," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 33-58.
- Schuh, Scott, 2017. "Measuring consumer expenditures with payment diaries," Working Papers 17-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Mariotto, Carlotta & Verdier, Marianne, 2015. "Innovation and competition in Internet and mobile banking: an industrial organization perspective," Research Discussion Papers 23/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Zura Kakushadze & Ronald P. Russo Jr, 2018. "Blockchain: Data Malls, Coin Economies and Keyless Payments," Papers 1802.07422, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2018.
- Stavins, Joanna, 2017. "How do consumers make their payment choices?," Research Data Report 17-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Carlotta MARIOTTO & Marianne VERDIER, 2015. "Innovation and Competition in Internet and Mobile Banking: an Industrial Organization Perspective," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(99), pages 129-146, 3rd quart.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile commerce - United States ; Payment systems;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-06-04 (Banking)
- NEP-MKT-2010-06-04 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbpp:10-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .