Financial Inclusion Through M-Banking Services: Scope and Problems in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julia S. Cheney, 2008. "An examination of mobile banking and mobile payments: building adoption as experience goods?," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 08-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Terri Bradford & Fumiko Hayashi, 2007. "Complex landscapes: mobile payments in Japan, South Korea, and the United States," Payments System Research Briefing, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep.
- Pousttchi, Key & Schurig, Martin, 2004. "Assessment of Today’s Mobile Banking Applications from the View of Customer Requirements," MPRA Paper 2913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsM-banking; Unbanked; Financial Inclusion;
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .