The Federal Reserve's role in retail payments: adapting to a new environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stacey L. Schreft, 2007. "Risks of identity theft: Can the market protect the payment system?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 5-40.
- Geoffrey R. Gerdes & Jack K. Walton, 2002. "The use of checks and other noncash payment instruments in the United States," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Aug, pages 360-374.
- Terri Bradford & Fumiko Hayashi, 2007. "Complex landscapes: mobile payments in Japan, South Korea, and the United States," Payments System Research Briefing, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Gary H. Stern, 2005. "Economic research and the role of the Federal Reserve in payments," The Region, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Dec, pages 2-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandrova-Kabadjova, Biliana & Negrín, José Luis, 2009. "What drives the network’s growth? An agent-based study of the payment card market," Working Paper Series 1143, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2008:i:qiv:p:35-63:n:v.93no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .