Value creation in mobile banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faïz Gallouj, 1998. "Innovating in reverse: services and the reverse product cycle," Post-Print halshs-01114103, HAL.
- Pousttchi, Key & Schurig, Martin, 2004. "Assessment of Today’s Mobile Banking Applications from the View of Customer Requirements," MPRA Paper 2913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ishii, Kenichi, 2004. "Internet use via mobile phone in Japan," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 43-58, February.
- Buellingen, Franz & Woerter, Martin, 2004. "Development perspectives, firm strategies and applications in mobile commerce," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1402-1408, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatema Tuj Johara, 2014. "Consumer's Pattern and Behavior toward the Usage of Mobile Banking," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(8), pages 166-181, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2005-11-09 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MKT-2005-11-09 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0508010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.