Institut National des Télécommunications d'Evry (National Institute of Management and Technology)http://www.int-evry.fr
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Achraf AYADI, 2005. "La Banque à distance en Tunisie : Comment rattraper le retard ?," Development and Comp Systems 0508011, EconWPA.
- Achraf AYADI, 2005. "Value creation in mobile banking," Development and Comp Systems 0508010, EconWPA.
- Achraf AYADI & Chantal AMMI, 2005. "Innovation Technologique Dans Les Reseaux Mobiles Et Creation De La Valeur: Cas De La Banque Mobile," Development and Comp Systems 0508009, EconWPA.
- Achraf AYADI & Ihcène KAFFELA, 2005. "La banque en ligne dans les pays émergents : le cas de la Tunisie," Finance 0508011, EconWPA.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Achraf AYADI, 2005.
"Value creation in mobile banking,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Fatema Tuj Johara, 2014. "Consumer's Pattern and Behavior toward the Usage of Mobile Banking," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(8), pages 166-181, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Achraf Ayadi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.