Assessment of Today’s Mobile Banking Applications from the View of Customer Requirements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pousttchi, Key, 2003. "Conditions for acceptance and usage of mobile payment procedures," MPRA Paper 2912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key & Weizmann, Moritz & Turowski, Klaus, 2003. "Added Value-based Approach to Analyze Electronic Commerce and Mobile Commerce Business Models," MPRA Paper 3618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kreyer, Nina & Pousttchi, Key & Turowski, Klaus, 2002. "Standardized Payment Procedures as Key Enabling Factor for Mobile Commerce," MPRA Paper 2910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Achraf AYADI, 2005. "Value creation in mobile banking," Development and Comp Systems 0508010, EconWPA.
- Kumbhar, Vijay, 2011. "Financial Inclusion Through M-Banking Services: Scope and Problems in India," MPRA Paper 28724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ching-Mun Cheah & Aik-Chuan Teo & Keng-Boon Ooi & Jessica C. J. Wong, 2013. "Extending The Utaut Model in M-Banking Adoption," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Ggombe Kasim Munyegera & Tomoya Matsumoto, 2014. "Mobile Money, Remittances and Rural Household Welfare: Panel Evidence from Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-22, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .