An Approach for Assessment of Electronic Offers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pousttchi, Key & Weizmann, Moritz & Turowski, Klaus, 2003. "Added Value-based Approach to Analyze Electronic Commerce and Mobile Commerce Business Models," MPRA Paper 3618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pousttchi, Key & Wiedemann, Dietmar Georg, 2005.
"Relativer Vorteil bei mobilen Bezahlverfahren - mobiles Bezahlen aus dem Blickwinkel der Diffusionstheorie
[Relative advantage of mobile payment procedures - Mobile Payment from the perspective of ," MPRA Paper 3607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumpp, Andreas & Pousttchi, Key, 2005. "The “Mobility-M”-framework for Application of Mobile Technology in Business Processes," MPRA Paper 2922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key & Wiedemann, Dietmar Georg, 2006. "A Contribution to Theory Building for Mobile Marketing: Categorizing Mobile Marketing Campaigns through Case Study Research," MPRA Paper 2925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Derballa, Volker & Pousttchi, Key, 2004. "Extending Knowledge Management to Mobile Workplaces," MPRA Paper 3616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .