Report NEP-MKT-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas, 2010. "Does Shelf-Labeling of Organic Foods Increase Sales? Results from a Natural Experiment," Ratio Working Papers 152, The Ratio Institute.
- Hartmann, Wesley & Nair, Harikesh & Narayanan, Sridhar, 2009. "Nonparametric Estimation of Marketing-Mix Effects Using a Regression Discontinuity Design," Research Papers 2039, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Srinivasan, V. & Wyner, Gordon A., 2009. "An Improved Method for the Quantitative Assessment of Customer Priorities," Research Papers 2028, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Wanvisa Sriratana & Visit Limsombunchai, 2010. "Factors Affecting Pure Orange Juice Purchasing Decisions of Consumers," Working Papers 201002, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lobley, Matt & Butler, Allan J. & Courtney, Paul & Ilbery, Brian & Kirwan, James & Maye, Damian & Potter, Clive & Winter, Michael, 2009. "Analysis of socio-economic aspects of local and national organic farming markets; final report for Defra," Research Reports 90374, University of Exeter, Centre for Rural Policy Research.
- Philipp Ackermann, 2010. "Loyalty Rewards and Monopoly Pricing," Diskussionsschriften dp1002, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Heutel, Garth & Muehlegger, Erich, 2010. "Consumer Learning and Hybrid Vehicle Adoption," Working Paper Series rwp10-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Matei, Lucica & Anghelescu, Stoica, 2010. "Keynesian substantiation of the marketing policies in local development," MPRA Paper 22969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 May 2010.
- Marianne Crowe & Marc Rysman & Joanna Stavins, 2010. "Mobile payments in the United States at retail point of sale: current market and future prospects," Public Policy Discussion Paper 10-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F. & Taylor, Daniel J., 2009. "The Stock Market's Pricing of Customer Satisfaction," Research Papers 2036, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ostrovsky, Michael & Schwarz, Michael, 2009. "Reserve Prices in Internet Advertising Auctions: A Field Experiment," Research Papers 2054, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Shi, Guanming & Stiegert, Kyle & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2009. "An Analysis of Bundle Pricing in Horizontal and Vertical Markets: The Case of the U.S. Cottonseed Market," Staff Paper Series 543, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Maximilian Podstawski & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2010. "Do Google Searches Help in Nowcasting Private Consumption? A Real-Time Evidence for the US," KOF Working papers 10-256, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.