The Stock Market's Pricing of Customer Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terpstra, Maarten & Verbeeten, Frank H.M., 2014. "Customer satisfaction: Cost driver or value driver? Empirical evidence from the financial services industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 499-508.
- Eric T. Bradlow, 2009. "Does Everything Being Resolved Equal Nothing Gained? Bringing in the Wisdom of the Academic Crowd," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 809-809, 09-10.
- Robert Jacobson & Natalie Mizik, 2009. "—Customer Satisfaction-Based Mispricing: Issues and Misconceptions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 836-845, 09-10.
- Robert Merrin & Arvid Hoffmann & Joost Pennings, 2013. "Customer satisfaction as a buffer against sentimental stock-price corrections," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 13-27, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:2036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.