Does Everything Being Resolved Equal Nothing Gained? Bringing in the Wisdom of the Academic Crowd
No abstract available.
Volume (Year): 28 (2009)
Issue (Month): 5 (09-10)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 7240 Parkway Drive, Suite 300, Hanover, MD 21076 USA|
Web page: http://www.informs.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric T. Bradlow, 2008. "—The Scientific Process at Its Best," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 323-323, 05-06.
- Robert Jacobson & Natalie Mizik, 2009. "—Customer Satisfaction-Based Mispricing: Issues and Misconceptions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 836-845, 09-10.
- Claes Fornell & Sunil Mithas & Forrest V. Morgeson, III, 2009. "—The Economic and Statistical Significance of Stock Returns on Customer Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 820-825, 09-10.
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F. & Taylor, Daniel J., 2009. "The Stock Market's Pricing of Customer Satisfaction," Research Papers 2036, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Robert Jacobson & Natalie Mizik, 2009. "The Financial Markets and Customer Satisfaction: Reexamining Possible Financial Market Mispricing of Customer Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 810-819, 09-10.
- Leigh McAlister, 2007. "—Cross-Brand Pass-Through: Fact or Artifact?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 876-898, 11-12.
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Sachin Gupta, 2008. "Cross-Brand Pass-Through in Supermarket Pricing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 324-333, 05-06.
- Christopher Ittner & David Larcker & Daniel Taylor, 2009. "—The Stock Market's Pricing of Customer Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 826-835, 09-10.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:28:y:2009:i:5:p:809-809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.