Patents versus patenting: implications of intellectual property protection for biological research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Helmers, Christian, 2013.
"Innovation and diffusion of clean/green technology: Can patent commons help?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 33-51.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Helmers, Christian, 2011. "Innovation and diffusion of clean/green technology: Can patent commons help?," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers, 2011. "Innovation and Diffusion of Clean/Green Technology: Can Patent Commons Help?," NBER Working Papers 16920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Welch, Eric W. & Shin, Eunjung & Long, Jennifer, 2013. "Potential effects of the Nagoya Protocol on the exchange of non-plant genetic resources for scientific research: Actors, paths, and consequences," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 136-147.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:6:p:1060-1069 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sotaro Shibayama, 2015. "Academic commercialization and changing nature of academic cooperation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 513-532, April.
- Kandpal, Ankita & Bhooshan, Neeru & Pal, Suresh, 2015. "Recent Trend in Patenting Activity in India and its Implications for Agriculture," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(1).
- Sotaro Shibayama, 2012. "Conflict between entrepreneurship and open science, and the transition of scientific norms," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 508-531, August.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9824-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Mowery, 2011. "Nanotechnology and the US national innovation system: continuity and change," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(6), pages 697-711, December.
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
More about this item
Keywordspatents; biology; intellectual property; material transfer agreements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .