Land-use Change and Solar Energy Production: A Real Option Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ardjan Gazheli & Luca Di Corato, 2013. "Land-use change and solar energy production: a real option approach," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 73(3), pages 507-525, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2015.
"Co-firing coal with wood pellets for U.S. electricity generation: A real options analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 106-116.
- Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory & Mei, Bin & Wetzstein, E. Wetzstein, 2014. "Assessing the feasibility of cofiring wood pellets with coal for electricity generation: A real option analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162484, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:434-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xian, Hui & Karali, Berna & Colson, Gregory & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2015.
"Diesel or compressed natural gas? A real options evaluation of the U.S. natural gas boom on fuel choice for trucking fleets,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1342-1348.
- Xian, Hui & Colson, Gregory J. & Karali, Berna & Wetzstein, Michael, 2014. "Conversion of Shipping Fleets from Diesel to Compressed Natural Gas: A Real Options Analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170285, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mahmoud A. Eissa & Boping Tian, 2017. "Lobatto-Milstein Numerical Method in Application of Uncertainty Investment of Solar Power Projects," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, January.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:2693-2704 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:180-196 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLand Allocation; Real Options; Renewable Energy; Solar farm; Uncertainty;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-02-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-01 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2011.90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .