Reconsidering The Impact of Environment on Long-Run Growth When Pollution Influences Health and Agents Have Finite-Lifetime
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markusen James R. & Morey Edward R. & Olewiler Nancy D., 1993.
"Environmental Policy when Market Structure and Plant Locations Are Endogenous,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 69-86, January.
- James R. Markusen & Edward R. Morey & Nancy Olewiler, 1991. "Environmental Policy When Market Structure and Plant Locations are Endo-genous," NBER Working Papers 3671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javorcik Beata Smarzynska & Wei Shang-Jin, 2003.
"Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-34, December.
- Javorcik, Beata & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smarzynska, Beata K., 2001. "Pollution havens and foreign direct investment : dirty secret or popular myth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2673, The World Bank.
- Beata K. Smarzynska & Shang-Jin Wei, 2001. "Pollution Havens and Foreign Direct Investment: Dirty Secret or Popular Myth?," NBER Working Papers 8465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Marie Grether & Jaime de Melo, 2003.
"Globalization and Dirty Industries: Do Pollution Havens Matter?,"
NBER Working Papers
9776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Melo, Jaime & Grether, Jean-Marie, 2003. "Globalization and Dirty Industries: Do Pollution Havens Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3932, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Motta, Massimo & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1994. "Does environmental dumping lead to delocation?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 563-576, April.
- Ulph, A. & Ulph, D., 1994. "Trade, strategic innovation and strategic environmental policy: a general analysis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9416, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Beghin, John C. & Roland-Holst, David & Van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 1994. "Trade and Environment Nexus. Global Dimensions, The," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1589, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Harrison, Ann E., 2003.
"Moving to greener pastures? Multinationals and the pollution haven hypothesis,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S.*Harrison, Ann E., 1997. "Moving to greener pastures : multinationals and the pollution-haven hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1744, The World Bank.
- Gunnar A. Eskeland & Ann E. Harrison, 2002. "Moving to Greener Pastures? Multinationals and the Pollution Haven Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 8888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Neary, 2006.
"International Trade and the Environment: Theoretical and Policy Linkages,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(1), pages 95-118, January.
- J. Peter Neary, 2005. "International trade and the environment : theoretical and policy linkages," Working Papers 200018, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Simpson, R. David & Bradford, Robert III, 1996. "Taxing Variable Cost: Environmental Regulation as Industrial Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 282-300, May.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscaico, Domenico, 1994. "Environmental policy reconsidered: The role of technological innovation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 545-554, April.
- Greaker, Mads, 2006. "Spillovers in the development of new pollution abatement technology: A new look at the Porter-hypothesis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 411-420, July.
- Ulph, Alistair Mitchell & Ulph, David, 1994. "Trade, Strategic Innovation and Strategic Environmental Policy - a General Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basseti, Thomas & Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios, 2010. "How policy can influence human capital accumulation and environment quality," MPRA Paper 21754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014.
"Environmental Quality, Public Debt and Economic Development,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(4), pages 487-504, April.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "Environmental Quality, Public Debt and Economic Development," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01463935, HAL.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "Environmental quality, public debt and economic development," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00555625, HAL.
- Karine Constant & Natacha Raffin, 2016. "Environnement, croissance et inégalités : le rôle particulier du canal de la santé," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 9-29.
- Karine Constant, 2015.
"Environmental Policy and Inequality: A Matter of Life and Death,"
- Karine Constant, 2015. "Environmental Policy and Inequality: A Matter of Life and Death," AMSE Working Papers 1527, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Karine Constant, 2017. "Environmental policy and inequality: A matter of life and death," Working Papers 2017.07, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Time-separable Utility, Leisure and Human Capital Accumulation: What New Implications for the Environment-Growth Nexus?," Working Papers 2009.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009.
"Health-enhancing activities and the environment:How competition for resources make the environmental policy beneficial,"
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Health-enhancing Activities and the Environment: How Competition for Resources Makes the Environmental Policy Beneficial," Working Papers 2009.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nguyen Than Dao & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2014. "On the Fiscal Strategies of Escaping Poverty-Environment Traps (and) Towards Sustainable Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 4865, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00555625 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Environment; Overlapping Generations; Human Capital; Health;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2006-07-21 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2006-07-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-07-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2006-07-21 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-07-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2006.93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .