Reconsidering The Impact of Environment on Long-Run Growth When Pollution Influences Health and Agents Have Finite-Lifetime
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014.
"Environmental Quality, Public Debt and Economic Development,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(4), pages 487-504, April.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "Environmental Quality, Public Debt and Economic Development," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01463935, HAL.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "Environmental quality, public debt and economic development," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00555625, HAL.
- Nguyen Than Dao & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2014. "On the Fiscal Strategies of Escaping Poverty-Environment Traps (and) Towards Sustainable Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 4865, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00555625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basseti, Thomas & Benos, Nikos & Karagiannis, Stelios, 2010. "How policy can influence human capital accumulation and environment quality," MPRA Paper 21754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karine Constant & Natacha Raffin, 2016. "Environnement, croissance et inégalités : le rôle particulier du canal de la santé," Revue française d'économie, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 9-29.
- Karine Constant, 2015.
"Environmental Policy and Inequality: A Matter of Life and Death,"
- Karine Constant, 2015. "Environmental Policy and Inequality: A Matter of Life and Death," AMSE Working Papers 1527, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Karine Constant, 2017. "Environmental policy and inequality: A matter of life and death," Working Papers 2017.07, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Time-separable Utility, Leisure and Human Capital Accumulation: What New Implications for the Environment-Growth Nexus?," Working Papers 2009.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009.
"Health-enhancing activities and the environment:How competition for resources make the environmental policy beneficial,"
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Health-enhancing Activities and the Environment: How Competition for Resources Makes the Environmental Policy Beneficial," Working Papers 2009.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Environment; Overlapping Generations; Human Capital; Health;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2006-07-21 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2006-07-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-07-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2006-07-21 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-07-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2006.93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .