Report NEP-ENV-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent M. Otto & Andreas Löschel & John Reilly, 2006. "Directed Technical Change and Climate Policy," Working Papers 2006.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Miguel Rodríguez & Eduardo L. Giménez, 2006. "Pigou’s Dividend versus Ramsey’s Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Working Papers 2006.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrea Bigano & Jacqueline M. Hamilton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Impact of Climate Change on Domestic and International Tourism: A Simulation Study," Working Papers 2006.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Philippe Tulkens & Henry Tulkens, 2006. "The White House and the Kyoto Protocol: Double Standards on Uncertainties and Their Consequences," Working Papers 2006.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alireza Naghavi, 2006. "Can R&D-Inducing Green Tariffs Replace International Environmental Regulations?," Working Papers 2006.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2006. "Reconsidering The Impact of Environment on Long-Run Growth When Pollution Influences Health and Agents Have Finite-Lifetime," Working Papers 2006.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Corrado Di Maria & Edwin van der Werf, 2006. "Carbon Leakage Revisited: Unilateral Climate Policy with Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 2006.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Timo Kuosmanen, 2006. "Valuing Environmental Factors in Cost-Benefit Analysis Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers 2006.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Aurelia Bengochea-Morancho & Rafael Morales-Lage, 2006. "The Impact of Population on CO2 Emissions: Evidence From European Countries," Working Papers 2006.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.