Quantifying the potential macroeconomic effects of the Europe 2020 strategy: stylised scenarios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Laubach, 2009.
"New Evidence on the Interest Rate Effects of Budget Deficits and Debt,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(4), pages 858-885, June.
- Thomas Laubach, 2003. "New evidence on the interest rate effects of budget deficits and debt," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Harald Badinger, 2007.
"Has the EU's Single Market Programme Fostered Competition? Testing for a Decrease in Mark-up Ratios in EU Industries,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(4), pages 497-519, August.
- Harald Badinger, 2007. "Has the EU’s Single Market Programme Fostered Competition? Testing for a Decrease in Markup Rations in EU Industries," Working Papers 135, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Coenen, Günter & McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland, 2008.
"Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: A simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2543-2583, August.
- McAdam, Peter & Straub, Roland & Coenen, Günter, 2007. "Tax reform and labour-market performance in the euro area: a simulation-based analysis using the New Area-Wide Model," Working Paper Series 747, European Central Bank.
- Andrea Conte & Ariane Labat & Janos Varga & Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "What is the growth potential of green innovation? An assessment of EU climate policy options," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 413, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Luc Everaert & Werner Schule, 2006. "Structural Reforms in the Euro Area; Economic Impact and Role of Synchronization Across Markets and Countries," IMF Working Papers 06/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Francesca D'Auria & Andrea Pagano & Marco Ratto & Janos Varga, 2009. "A comparison of structural reform scenarios across the EU member states - Simulation-based analysis using the QUEST model with endogenous growth," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 392, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Werner Roeger & Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld, 2010. "How to close the productivity gap between the US and Europe: A quantitative assessment using a semi-endogenous growth model," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 399, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Henk Kox & Arjan Lejour & Raymond Montizaan, 2004. "The free movement of services within the EU," CPB Document 69, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Duval, Romain & Fiori, Giuseppe & Ghironi, Fabio, 2016.
"Short-term pain for long-term gain: Market deregulation and monetary policy in small open economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 358-385.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Duval, Romain & Fiori, Giuseppe & Ghironi, Fabio, 2015. "Short-Term Pain for Long-Term Gain: Market Deregulation and Monetary Policy in Small Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10982, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Romain Duval & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2015. "Short-Term Pain for Long-Term Gain: Market Deregulation and Monetary Policy in Small Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 21784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:3:p:497-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Di Dio & Barbara Annicchiarico & Francesco Felici, 2011. "The macroeconomics of Europe 2020 reform strategy and the potential effects on Italian economy," EcoMod2011 2866, EcoMod.
- repec:eso:journl:v:47:y:2016:i:1:p:1-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lusine Lusinyan & Dirk V Muir, 2013. "Assessing the Macroeconomic Impact of Structural Reforms The Case of Italy," IMF Working Papers 13/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Fritz Breuss, 2013. "Europe as a Global Player," WIFO Working Papers 455, WIFO.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michał Bernard Pietrzak, 2016.
"Quality Of Institutions And Total Factor Productivity In The European Union,"
Statistics in Transition. New Series,
Polish Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 497-514, September.
- Michał Bernard Pietrzak & Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "Quality of Institutions and Total Factor Productivity in the European Union," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 17(3), pages 497-514, September.
- repec:ers:ijebaa:v:iv:y:2016:i:2:p:19-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fritz Breuss, 2012. "Towards a New EMU," WIFO Working Papers 447, WIFO.
- Daragh Clancy & Rossana Merola, 2016. "ÉIRE Mod: A DSGE Model for Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 1-31.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Di Dio, Fabio & Felici, Francesco, 2013.
"Structural reforms and the potential effects on the Italian economy,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 88-109.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2012. "Structural Reforms and the Potential Effects on the Italian Economy," CEIS Research Paper 227, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 29 Mar 2012.
- Martina Basarac Sertic & Anita Ceh Casni & Valentina Vuckovic, 2015. "Impact of labour market reforms on economic activity in European Union: short term costs and long term benefits," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 83-107.
More about this item
KeywordsHobza Mourre structural reform Europe 2020 2020 QUEST III growth employment;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.