Fertilizer Consumption and Agricultural Productivity in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xiaobo Zhang & Shenggen Fan, 2001.
"Estimating Crop-Specific Production Technologies in Chinese Agriculture: A Generalized Maximum Entropy Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 378-388.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen, 1999. "Estimating crop-specific production technologies in Chinese agriculture: a generalized maximum entropy approach," EPTD discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 2002.
"Productivity Growth in World Agriculture: Sources and Constraints,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 161-184, Fall.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Productivity Growth In World Agriculture: Sources And Constraints," Staff Papers 14176, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Yonas Alem & Mintewab Bezabih & Menale Kassie & Precious Zikhali, 2010.
"Does fertilizer use respond to rainfall variability? Panel data evidence from Ethiopia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(2), pages 165-175, March.
- Alem, Yonas & Bezabih, Mintewab & Kassie, Menale & Zikhali, Precious, 2009. "Does Fertilizer Use Respond to Rainfall Variability? Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 337, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kim, H Youn, 1992. "The Translog Production Function and Variable Returns to Scale," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 546-552, August.
- Assefa, Admassie & Gezahegn, Ayele, 2010. "Adoption of Improved Technology in Ethiopia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 19(1).
- Banerjee, Anindya, 1999. " Panel Data Unit Roots and Cointegration: An Overview," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(0), pages 607-629, Special I.
- Demeke, Mulat & Kelly, Valerie A. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Said, Ali & Le Vallee, Jean-Charles & Chen, H., 1998. "Agricultural Market Performance and Determinants of Fertilizer Use in Ethiopia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55599, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abate, Gashaw T. & de Brauw, Alan & Minot, Nicholas & Bernard, Tanguy, 2015. "The impact of the use of new technologies on farmersâ€™ wheat yield in Ethiopia: Evidence from a randomized controlled trial:," IFPRI discussion papers 1462, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abate, Gashaw Tadesse & Rashid, Shahidur & Borzaga, Carlos & Getnet, Kindie, 2015. "Rural finance and agricultural technology adoption in Ethiopia: Does institutional design matter?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1422, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yu, Bingxin & Nin-Pratt, Alejandro & Funes, José & Gemessa, Sinafikeh Asrat, 2011.
"Cereal production and technology adoption in Ethiopia:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1131, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yu, Bingxin & Nin-Pratt, Alejandro & Funes, José & Gemessa, Sinafikeh Asrat, 2011. "Cereal production and technology adoption in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alan de Brauw, Gashaw Tadesse Abate & Nicholas Minot, 2016. "The Impact of the Use of New Technologies on Farmers’ Wheat Yield in Ethiopia: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235651, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane & Koru, Bethlehem & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2015. "Cereal productivity and its drivers: The case of Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane & Berhane, Guush & Minten, Bart & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2015. "Agricultural growth in Ethiopia (2004-2014): Evidence and drivers:," ESSP working papers 81, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane & Koru, Bethlehem & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2015. "Productivity and efficiency of smallholder teff farmers in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 79, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Birouke Tefera & Frehiwot Worku & Zewdu Ayalew, 2012. "Implications of Oil Price Shocks and Subsidizing Oil Prices to the Ethiopian Economy: A CGE Analysis," Working Papers 008, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:etd:wpaper:003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dagmawi Atnafu). General contact details of provider: http://www.edri.org.et .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.