Smoking Outside: The Effect of the Irish Workplace Smoking Ban on Smoking Prevalence Among the Employed
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Savage, Michael, 2014. "Smoking outside: the effect of the Irish workplace smoking ban on smoking prevalence among the employed," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 407-424, October.
- Savage, Michael, 2015. "Smoking Outside: the Effect of the Irish Workplace Smoking Ban on Smoking Prevalence among the Employed," Papers RB2015/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Clément de Chaisemartin & Pierre‐Yves Geoffard & Anne‐Laurence le Faou, 2011. "Workplace smoking ban effects on unhappy smokers," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(9), pages 1043-1055, September.
- Clément De Chaisemartin & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2010. "Workplace smoking ban effects in an heterogeneous smoking population," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564896, HAL.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.