Householdsâ€™ responses to spousal job loss: â€˜all changeâ€™ or â€˜carry on as usualâ€™?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Karon Gush & James Scott & Heather Laurie, 2015. "Householdsâ€™ responses to spousal job loss: â€˜all changeâ€™ or â€˜carry on as usualâ€™?," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 29(5), pages 703-719, October.
- Gush, Karon & Scott, James & Laurie, Heather, 2013. "Householdsâ€™ responses to spousal job loss: â€˜all changeâ€™ or â€˜carry on as usualâ€™?," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2013-04, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hélène Périvier, 2016. "Recession, austerity and gender: A Comparison of Eight European Labour Markets," Sciences Po publications 2016-05, Sciences Po.
- Hélène Perivier, 2016. "Recession, austerity and gender - a comparison of eight european labour markets," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9465-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2013-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.