Report NEP-LAB-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2013. "Integration as a catalyst for assimilation," Discussion Papers 155148, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Jan Eeckhout & Roberto Pinheiro & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2013. "Spatial sorting," IFS Working Papers W13/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Zafar E. Nazarov, 2013. "Can Benefits and Work Incentives Counseling be a Path to Future Economic Self-Sufficiency for SSI/SSDI Beneficiaries?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-17, Center for Retirement Research.
- April Yanyuan Wu & Nadia S. Karamcheva & Alicia H. Munnell & Patrick Purcell, 2013. "How Do the Changing Labor Supply Behavior and Marriage Patterns of Women Affect Social Security Replacement Rates?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-16, Center for Retirement Research.
- Spermann, Alexander, 2013. "Sector Surcharges for Temporary Agency Workers in Germany: A Way Out of the Low-Wage Sector?," IZA Policy Papers 67, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The effect of firms' partial retirement policies on the labour market outcomes of their employees," Economics Working Paper Series 1316, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Taylor, Mark P., 2013. "The labour market impacts of leaving education when unemployment is high: evidence from Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Serafinelli, Michel, 2013. "Good Firms, Worker Flows and Productivity," MPRA Paper 49055, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
- Jeremy Lise & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Mismatch, sorting and wage dynamics," IFS Working Papers W13/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Roberto Velez-Grajales, 2013. "Female labour supply and intergenerational preference formation: Evidence for Mexico," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2013-06, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Aranki, Ted & Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2013. "Employment duration and shifts into retirement in the EU," Working Paper Series 1517, European Central Bank.
- KOBAYASHI Yohei & KUME Koichi & OIKAWA Keita & SONE Tetsuro, 2013. "Social Security Contributions and Employment Structure: A microeconometric analysis focused on firm characteristics," Discussion papers 13067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Zuzana Brixiová & Thierry Kangoye, 2013. "Youth Employment In Africa: New Evidence And Policies From Swaziland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1052, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gush, Karon & Scott, James & Laurie, Heather, 2013. "Householdsâ€™ responses to spousal job loss: â€˜all changeâ€™ or â€˜carry on as usualâ€™?," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sorger, Gerhard & Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong, 2013. "Migration and Dynamics: How a Leakage of Human Capital Lubricates the Engine of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 155027, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).