The gender gap in private pensions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Susan Harkness, 1996. "The gender earnings gap: evidence from the UK," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(2), pages 1-36, May.
- Stewart, Mark B, 2003. "The relationship between the financial position of pensioners and their working-life earnings levels," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 194, Royal Economic Society.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- William E. Even & David A. Macpherson, 1994. "Gender Differences in Pensions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(2), pages 555-587.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Peter Dolton & Chiara Rosazza Bondibene, 2016.
"Who Wins? Evaluating the Impact of UK Public Sector Pension Scheme Reforms,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 237(1), pages 38-46, August.
- Chiara Rosazza-Bondibene & Alex Danzer & Peter Dolton, 2015. "Who Wins? Evaluating the Impact of UK Public Sector Pension Scheme Reforms," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 457, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dolton, Peter & Rosazza Bondibene, Chiara, 2016. "Who Wins? Evaluating the Impact of UK Public Sector Pension Scheme Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 9936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panos Tsakloglou & Daniela Mantovani & Fotis Papadopoulos & Holly Sutherland, "undated".
"Pension Incomes in the European Union: Policy Reform Strategies in Comparative Perspective,"
- Daniela Mantovani & Fotis Papadopoulos & Holly Sutherland & Panos Tsakloglou, 2005. "Pension Incomes in the European Union: Policy Reform Strategies in Comparative Perspective," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0004, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Mantovani, Daniela & Papadopoulos, Fotis & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2005. "Pension Incomes in the European Union: Policy Reform Strategies in Comparative Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 1537, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mantovani, D. & Papadopoulos, Fotis & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, P., 2005. "Pension incomes in the European Union: policy reform strategies in comparative perspective," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/05, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Roberto Leombruni & Michele Mosca, 2011. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Do the pension system countervails labour market outcomes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 113, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Leombruni Roberto & Mosca Michele, 2013. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Does the pension system countervail labour market outcomes?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Christina Behrendt & John Woodall, 2015. "Pensions and other social security income transfers," Chapters,in: Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality, chapter 9, pages 242-262 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2004-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .