How Unequally Has Equal Pay Progressed since the 1970s? A Study of Two British Cohorts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:telpol:v:43:y:2019:i:1:p:76-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:257-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia & Mantovan, Noemi, 2018.
"Will a shrink make you richer? Gender differences in the effects of psychotherapy on labour efficiency,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 257-274.
- Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia & Mantovan, Noemi, 2017. "Will a Shrink Make you Richer? Gender Differences in the Effects of Psychotherapy on Labour Efficiency," MPRA Paper 81597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cihan Bilginsoy, 2013. "Union Wage Gap in the U.S. Construction Sector: 1983–2007," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 677-701, July.
- Sadat Reza & Paul Rilstone, 2016. "Semiparametric Efficiency Bounds and Efficient Estimation of Discrete Duration Models with Unspecified Hazard Rate," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 693-726, May.
- Owen O’Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer & Adam Wagstaff, 2012.
"Decomposition of Inequalities in Health and Health Care,"
Chapters, in: Andrew M. Jones (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 17,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer & Adam Wagstaff, 2006. "Decomposition of Inequalities in Health and Health Care," Chapters, in: Andrew M. Jones (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, chapter 17, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David J. Harding & Christopher Winship, 2016. "Population Growth, Migration, and Changes in the Racial Differential in Imprisonment in the United States, 1940–1980," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-37, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:34:y:1999:i:3:p:534-556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.