Pension Incomes in the European Union: Policy Reform Strategies in Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mantovani, Daniela & Papadopoulos, Fotis & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2005. "Pension Incomes in the European Union: Policy Reform Strategies in Comparative Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 1537, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panos Tsakloglou & Daniela Mantovani & Fotis Papadopoulos & Holly Sutherland, "undated". "Pension Incomes in the European Union: Policy Reform Strategies in Comparative Perspective," EcoMod2006 272100095, EcoMod.
- Mantovani, D. & Papadopoulos, Fotis & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, P., 2005. "Pension incomes in the European Union: policy reform strategies in comparative perspective," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/05, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian E. Weller, 2004. "The future of public pensions in the OECD," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 489-504, July.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Feldstein, Martin & Liebman, Jeffrey B., 2002. "Social security," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 32, pages 2245-2324 Elsevier.
- Atkinson, Tony, et al, 2002. "Microsimulation of Social Policy in the European Union: Case Study of a European Minimum Pension," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 229-243, May.
- Gordon Keenay & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2003. "Financial Resources and Retirement in Nine OECD Countries: The Role of The Tax System," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Tsakloglou, Panos, 1996. "Elderly and Non-elderly in the European Union: A Comparison of Living Standards," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(3), pages 271-291, September.
- Martin Feldstein & Horst Siebert, 2002. "Social Security Pension Reform in Europe," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld02-2.
- Sutherland, Holly & Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 1999. "An introduction to EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM0/99, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ruth Hancock & Geraldine Barker, 2005. "The quality of social security benefit data in the British Family Resources Survey: implications for investigating income support take-up by pensioners," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(1), pages 63-82.
- Mantovani, Daniela & Sutherland, Holly, 2003. "Social indicators and other income statistics using the EUROMOD baseline: a comparison with Eurostat and National Statistics," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/03, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Elena Bardasi & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2010. "The Gender Gap In Private Pensions," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 343-363, October.
- Franco Peracchi, 2002.
"The European Community Household Panel: A review,"
Springer, pages 63-90.
- Sylvia Kaufmann, 2001. "Is there an asymmetric effect on monetary policy over time? A bayesian analysis using Austrian data," Working Papers 45, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001.
"Imputation of gross amounts from net incomes in household surveys: an application using EUROMOD,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM1/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Imputation of Gross Amounts from Net Incomes in Household Surveys. An Application using EUROMOD," Computational Economics 0302001, EconWPA.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Sutherland, H., 1998. "Microsimulation and Policy Debate: A Case Study of the Minimum Pension Guarantee in Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9815, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flood, Lennart & Klevmarken, N. Anders & Mitrut, Andreea, 2006. "The Income of the Swedish Baby Boomers," IZA Discussion Papers 2354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder & Katharina Schulte, 2010.
"Incomes and Inequality in the Long Run: The Case of German Elderly,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11, pages 487-510, November.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten & Schulte, Katharina, 2008. "Incomes and inequality in the long run: the case of German elderly," Economics Working Papers 2008-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Bönke, Timm & Schröder, Carsten & Schulte, Katharina, 2008. "Incomes and inequality in the long run: the case of German elderly," Discussion Papers 2008/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Lietz, Christine & Mantovani, Daniela, 2006. "Lessons from building and using EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/06, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions; European Union; Microsimulation;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .