Time to Set Banking Regulation Right
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis Vitek & Scott Roger, 2012. "The Global Macroeconomic Costs of Raising Bank Capital Adequacy Requirements," IMF Working Papers 12/44, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- João A. C. Santos, 2000. "Bank capital regulation in contemporary banking theory: a review of the literature," BIS Working Papers 90, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioana Laura VALEANU, 2015. "A New Approach To Financial Regulation At The European Level," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(4), pages 901-913, December.
- Paolo Angelini & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari & Ignazio Visco, 2012. "Macroprudential, microprudential and monetary policies: conflicts, complementarities and trade-offs," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 140, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stefano Micossi, 2012. "Banking Union in the Making," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), pages 21-25, December.
- Micossi, Stefano & Bruzzone, Ginevra & Carmassi, Jacopo, 2013. "The New European Framework for Managing Bank Crises," CEPS Papers 8620, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Carmassi, Jacopo & Di Noia, Carmine & Micossi, Stefano, 2012. "Banking Union: A federal model for the European Union with prompt corrective action," CEPS Papers 7308, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2012. "Josef Steindl: Introduzione: sulle cause reali della crisi finanziaria (Introduction: on the real causes of the financial crisis)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(260), pages 279-292.
- Micossi,Stefano, 2013. "A Viable Alternative to Basel III Prudential Capital Rules," CEPS Papers 8075, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Mario Tonveronachi & Elisabetta Montanaro, 2012. "Financial re-regulation at a crossroads: How the European experience strengthens the case for a radical reform built on Minsky's approach," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(263), pages 335-383.
- Paolo Angelini & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari & Ignazio Visco, 2013. "Macroprudential, Microprudential and Monetary Policies: Policies, Complementarities and Trade-Offs," Chapters,in: Stability of the Financial System, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-07-01 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-07-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2012-07-01 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:cepswp:6734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margarita Minkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .