Stylized facts on the interaction between income distribution and the Great Recession
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Karl Aiginger & Alois Guger, 2014. "Stylized Facts on the Interaction between Income Distribution and the Great Recession," Research in Applied Economics, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 157-178, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2010.
"Inequality and macroeconomic performance,"
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2010. "Inequality and Macroeconomic Performance," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2010. "Inequality and macroeconomic performance," Sciences Po publications 2010-13, Sciences Po.
- Aiginger, Karl, 2010.
"The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression: Stylized facts on siblings that were given different foster parents,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-41.
- Karl Aiginger, 2009. "The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression. Stylised Facts on Siblings that Were Given Different Foster Parents," WIFO Working Papers 354, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo & Peter Huber, 2012. "Policy options for the development of peripheral regions and countries of Europe," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 2, WWWforEurope.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Salvatore Morelli, 2011. "Economic crises and Inequality," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2011-06, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Habib, Bilal & Narayan, Ambar & Olivieri, Sergio & Sanchez, Carolina, 2010.
"The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Poverty and Income Distribution: Insights from Simulations in Selected Countries,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 7, pages 1-4, March.
- Bilal Habib & Ambar Narayan & Sergio Olivieri & Carolina Sanchez, 2010. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Poverty and Income Distribution : Insights from Simulations in Selected Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10206, The World Bank.
- Aiginger, Karl, 2010. "The Great Recession versus the Great Depression: stylized facts on siblings that were given different foster parents," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thomas Palley, 2005. "The Questionable Legacy of Alan Greenspan," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 17-31.
- Thomas Palley, 2011. "America’s flawed paradigm: macroeconomic causes of the financial crisis and great recession," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 3-17, February.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/46mbanhapncmp6s9g2choh4pj is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "Political Rebound Effects as Stumbling Blocks for Socio-ecological Transition," WIFO Working Papers 519, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A New Strategy for the European Periphery," WIFO Working Papers 443, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "New Dynamics for Europe: Reaping the Benefits of Socio-ecological Transition. Synthesis Report Part I," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 11, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo, 2015. "Regional Competitiveness Under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 26, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Ilaria Petrarca & Roberto Ricciuti, 2015.
"Relative income distribution in six European countries: market and disposable income,"
LIS Working papers
629, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Ilaria Petrarca & Roberto Ricciuti, 2015. "Relative income distribution in six European countries: market and disposable income," Working Papers 02/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsincome distribution; wage shares; financial crisis; great recession; anti crisis strategies;
- E64 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Incomes Policy; Price Policy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .