America’s flawed paradigm: macroeconomic causes of the financial crisis and great recession
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007.
"Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters,"
wp153, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Financialization: What it is and Why it Matters," IMK Working Paper 04-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007. "Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_525, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Palley, 2005. "The Questionable Legacy of Alan Greenspan," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 17-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caleb Stair & Sriparna Ghosh & Randall Jackson, 2017. "MSEEL Project Context: State of the Region(2001-2014)," Working Papers Resource Document 2017-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Karl Aiginger & Alois Guger, 2014.
"Stylized Facts on the Interaction between Income Distribution and the Great Recession,"
Research in Applied Economics,
Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 157-178, September.
- Aiginger, Karl & Guger, Alois, 2013. "Stylized facts on the interaction between income distribution and the Great Recession," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alessia Paccagnini, 2017. "Forecasting with FAVAR: macroeconomic versus financial factors," NBP Working Papers 256, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2012.
"Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis—the case for a global Keynesian New Deal,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 187-213.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010. "Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis – the case for a Global Keynesian New Deal," MPRA Paper 21175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2010. "Finance-dominated capitalism in crisis: The case for a Global Keynesian New Deal," IPE Working Papers 06/2010, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Salman Ahmed Shaikh, 2012.
"Lessons from the great recession: need for a new paradigm?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 1-4.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012. "Lessons from the Great Recession: Need for a New Paradigm," MPRA Paper 38531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toms, Steven, 2015. "Fraud and Financial Scandals: A Historical Analysis of Opportunity and Impediment," MPRA Paper 68255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGreat recession; Financial crisis; Neoliberalism; E3; N1; N12;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:3-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .