Political Rebound Effects as Stumbling Blocks for Socio-ecological Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marina Fischer-Kowalski & Dominik Wiedenhofer & Willi Haas & Irene Pallua & Daniel Hausknost, 2013. "Developing Resource use Scenarios for Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 25, WWWforEurope.
- Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto, 1996.
"Income distribution, political instability, and investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1203-1228, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1993. "Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 4486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aiginger, Karl, 2010.
"The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression: Stylized facts on siblings that were given different foster parents,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-41.
- Karl Aiginger, 2009. "The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression. Stylised Facts on Siblings that Were Given Different Foster Parents," WIFO Working Papers 354, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo & Peter Huber, 2012. "Policy options for the development of peripheral regions and countries of Europe," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 2, WWWforEurope.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Salvatore Morelli, 2011. "Economic crises and Inequality," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2011-06, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Habib, Bilal & Narayan, Ambar & Olivieri, Sergio & Sanchez, Carolina, 2010.
"The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Poverty and Income Distribution: Insights from Simulations in Selected Countries,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 7, pages 1-4, March.
- Bilal Habib & Ambar Narayan & Sergio Olivieri & Carolina Sanchez, 2010. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Poverty and Income Distribution : Insights from Simulations in Selected Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10206, The World Bank.
- Karl Aiginger & Alois Guger, 2014.
"Stylized Facts on the Interaction between Income Distribution and the Great Recession,"
Research in Applied Economics,
Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 157-178, September.
- Aiginger, Karl & Guger, Alois, 2013. "Stylized facts on the interaction between income distribution and the Great Recession," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aiginger, Karl, 2010. "The Great Recession versus the Great Depression: stylized facts on siblings that were given different foster parents," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Perotti, Roberto & Alesina, Alberto, 1996. "Income Distribution, Political Instability, and Investment," Scholarly Articles 4553018, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Thomas Palley, 2005. "The Questionable Legacy of Alan Greenspan," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 17-31.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2010. "Fault Lines: How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten the World Economy," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9111.
- Geels, Frank W., 2002. "Technological transitions as evolutionary reconfiguration processes: a multi-level perspective and a case-study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1257-1274, December.
- Romain Ranciere & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton & Michael Kumhof & Claire Lebarz & Alexander W. Richter, 2012. "Income Inequality and Current Account Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 12/8, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2016-07-30 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-2016-07-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2016-07-30 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2016:i:519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .