Income Inequality and Wealth Concentration in the Recent Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Goda, Thomas & Onaran, Özlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2016. "Income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14690, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jid:journl:y:2018:v:26:i:2:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Jestl & Mario Holzner & Sebastian Leitner, 2015. "Immobilienvermögen und Hypothekarverschuldung der Haushalte im Europavergleich," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 41(1), pages 49-70.
- Thomas Goda & Santiago Sanchez, 2018.
"Market and Disposable Top Income Shares adjusted by National Accounts Data,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Ad libros publications inc., vol. 26(2), pages 1-22, July.
- Thomas Goda & Santiago Sanchez, 2017. "Market and disposable top income shares adjusted by national accounts data," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015674, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Thomas Goda & Santiago Sanchez, 2017. "Market and disposable top income shares adjusted by national accounts data," Working Papers PKWP1711, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Mario Holzner & Stefan Jestl, 2015. "Of proprietors and proletarians," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 141, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Ã–zlem Onaran, 2016.
"Secular stagnation and progressive economic policy alternatives,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 229-240, September.
- Özlem Onaran, 2016. "Secular stagnation and progressive economic policy alternatives," Working Papers PKWP1609, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Onaran, Özlem, 2016. "Secular stagnation and progressive economic policy alternatives," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15528, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Thomas Goda & Chris Stewart & Alejandro Torres García, 2016. "Absolute Income Inequality and Rising House Prices," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 015247, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Thomas Goda & Santiago Sanchez, 2017. "Market and disposable top income shares adjusted by national accounts data," LIS Working papers 715, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- repec:oup:cambje:v:42:y:2018:i:1:p:95-115. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devchg:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:3-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-155X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.