The Great Austerity War: What Caused the Deficit Crisis and Who Should Pay to Fix It?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Crotty, James, 2011. "The great austerity war: what caused the deficit crisis and who should pay to fix it?," MPRA Paper 32674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Crotty, 2011. "The Great Austerity War: What Caused the Deficit Crisis and Who Should Pay to Fix It?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:1:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdeficit crisis; fiscal crisis; austerity; Social Security crisis; health care crisis;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp260_revised. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .