The great austerity war: what caused the deficit crisis and who should pay to fix it?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- James Crotty, 2011. "The Great Austerity War: What Caused the Deficit Crisis and Who Should Pay to Fix It?," Working Papers wp260_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James Crotty, 2011. "The Great Austerity War: What Caused the Deficit Crisis and Who Should Pay to Fix It?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Fields & Matías Vernengo, 2013.
"Hegemonic currencies during the crisis: The dollar versus the euro in a Cartalist perspective,"
Review of International Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 740-759, August.
- David Fields & Matías Vernengo, 2011. "Hegemonic Currencies during the Crisis: The Dollar versus the Euro in a Cartalist Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_666, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:taf:houspd:v:27:y:2017:i:6:p:875-896 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Grahl, 2014. "The professors and the banks: US views on the subprime crisis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 383-400, May.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:1:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdeficit crisis; fiscal crisis; austerity; Social Security crisis; health care crisis;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-08-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2011-08-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .