The Asset Price Meltdown and the Wealth of the Middle Class
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maury Gittleman & Edward N. Wolff, 2004. "Racial Differences in Patterns of Wealth Accumulation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 39(1).
- Francine D. Blau & John W. Graham, 1990.
"Black-White Differences in Wealth and Asset Composition,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 321-339.
- Francine D. Blau & John W. Graham, 1989. "Black-White Differences in Wealth and Asset Composition," NBER Working Papers 2898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur B. Kennickell & R. Louise Woodburn, 1999. "CONSISTENT WEIGHT DESIGN FOR THE 1989, 1992 AND 1995 SCFs, AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(2), pages 193-215, June.
- Edward N. Wolff, 1998. "Recent Trends in the Size Distribution of Household Wealth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 131-150, Summer.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson, 2009. "Long-Term Trends in the Levy Institute Measure of Economic Well-Being (LIMEW), United States, 1959-2004," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_556, Levy Economics Institute.
- Edward N. Wolff, 1979. "The Distributional Effects Of The 1969–75 Inflation On Holdings Of Household Wealth In The United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 25(2), pages 195-207, June.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2012-12-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LTV-2012-12-06 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PKE-2012-12-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.