Report NEP-CWA-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isik-Dikmelik, Aylin, 2012. "Do social benefits respond to crises? Evidence from Europe and Central Asia during the global crisis," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 73696, The World Bank.
- Hal Hill & Jayant Menon, 2012. "Financial Safety Nets in Asia : Genesis, Evolution, Adequacy, and Way Forward," Governance Working Papers 23355, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael G. Plummer, 2012. "The Emerging â€œPost-Dohaâ€ Agenda and the New Regionalism in the Asia-Pacific," Trade Working Papers 23345, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Thomas F. Huertas, 2012. "Banking Union: What Will It Mean for Europe?," FMG Special Papers sp213, Financial Markets Group.
- Tarisa Watanagase, 2012. "Impact of Changes in the Global Financial Regulatory Landscape on Asian Emerging Markets," Governance Working Papers 23351, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- ICHIJO Kazuo, 2012. "Doing Business in Asia," Discussion papers 12074, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4543 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward N. Wolff, 2012. "The Asset Price Meltdown and the Wealth of the Middle Class," NBER Working Papers 18559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.