Do social benefits respond to crises? Evidence from Europe and Central Asia during the global crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2009. "Pensions in Crisis : Europe and Central Asia Regional Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18728, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSafety Nets and Transfers; Social Protections&Assistance; Labor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Gender and Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-12-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2012-12-06 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2012-12-06 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:73696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .