The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Poverty and Income Distribution: Insights from Simulations in Selected Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bilal Habib & Ambar Narayan & Sergio Olivieri & Carolina Sanchez, 2010. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Poverty and Income Distribution : Insights from Simulations in Selected Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10206, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Maurizio Bussolo & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Poverty and Income Distribution : Macro-Micro Evaluation Techniques and Tools," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6586.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jürgen Faik, 2012.
"Income inequality and poverty in front of and during the economic crisis - An empirical investigation for Germany 2002-2010,"
255, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jürgen Faik, 2012. "Income Inequality and Poverty in Front of and during the Economic Crisis: An Empirical Investigation for Germany 2002-2010," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 450, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kiendrebeogo, Youssouf & Assimaidou, Kossi & Tall, Abdoulaye, 2017.
"Social protection for poverty reduction in times of crisis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1163-1183.
- Youssouf KIENDREBEOGO & Abdoulaye TALL & Kossi ASSIMAIDOU, 2013. "Social Protection for Poverty Reduction in Times of Crisis," Working Papers 201311, CERDI.
- Kossi Assimaidou & Youssouf Kiendrebeogo & Abdoulaye Tall, 2013. "Social Protection for Poverty Reduction in Times of Crisis," Working Papers halshs-00843010, HAL.
- Karl Aiginger & Alois Guger, 2014.
"Stylized Facts on the Interaction between Income Distribution and the Great Recession,"
Research in Applied Economics,
Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 157-178, September.
- Aiginger, Karl & Guger, Alois, 2013. "Stylized facts on the interaction between income distribution and the Great Recession," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan & Haimovich, Francisco & Azam, Mehtabul, 2012. "Simulating the impact of the 2009 financial crisis on welfare in Latvia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5960, The World Bank.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "Political Rebound Effects as Stumbling Blocks for Socio-ecological Transition," WIFO Working Papers 519, WIFO.
- Jean Pierre Sabourin & Thomas M. Hoenig & Jonathan L. Fiechter & Michael J. Zamorski & Karl Frederick Rauscher & Didier Verstichel & Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz, 2016. "SEACEN Financial Stability Journal Volume 6 2016," SEACEN Financial Stability Journal, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sfv6.
- Thomas Roca & Hélène Ferrer, 2016. "Resilience to crisis through social protection: Can we build the case?," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; poverty; income; income distribution; developing countries; Bangladesh; Mexico; Philippines; macroeconomic shocks; poor;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:prmecp:ep7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Jelenic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prewbus.html .