Income inequality and poverty in front of and during the economic crisis - An empirical investigation for Germany 2002-2010
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jürgen Faik, 2012. "Income Inequality and Poverty in Front of and during the Economic Crisis: An Empirical Investigation for Germany 2002-2010," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 450, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaberge, Rolf, et al, 2000.
" Unemployment Shocks and Income Distribution: How Did the Nordic Countries Fare during Their Crises?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(1), pages 77-99, March.
- Rolf Aaberge & Anders Björklund & Markus Jäntti & Peder J. Pedersen & Nina Smith & Tom Wennemo, 1997. "Unemployment Shocks and Income Distribution How Did the Nordic Countries Fare During their Crises?," Discussion Papers 201, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Habib, Bilal & Narayan, Ambar & Olivieri, Sergio & Sanchez, Carolina, 2010.
"The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Poverty and Income Distribution: Insights from Simulations in Selected Countries,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 7, pages 1-4, March.
- Bilal Habib & Ambar Narayan & Sergio Olivieri & Carolina Sanchez, 2010. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Poverty and Income Distribution : Insights from Simulations in Selected Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10206, The World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002. "Financial Crises, Poverty, and Income Distribution," IMF Working Papers 02/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007.
"The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP) – Scope, Evolution and Enhancements,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 127(1), pages 139-169.
- Gert G. Wagner & Joachim R. Frick & Jürgen Schupp, 2007. "The German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP): Scope, Evolution and Enhancements," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsPersonal income distribution; welfare; inequality; poverty; economic crisis;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2012-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.