The Great Recession versus the Great Depression: stylized facts on siblings that were given different foster parents
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2012.
"Why Labor Market Response Differed in the Great Recession: The Impact of Institutions and Policy,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 3, pages 1-19, September.
- Karl Aiginger & Thomas Horvath & Helmut Mahringer, 2011. "Why Labour Market Response Differed in the Great Recession: The Impact of Institutions and Policy," WIFO Working Papers 396, WIFO.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58553 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fritz Breuss, 2018. "100 Jahre österreichische Wirtschaft," WIFO Working Papers 570, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger & Alois Guger, 2014.
"Stylized Facts on the Interaction between Income Distribution and the Great Recession,"
Research in Applied Economics,
Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 157-178, September.
- Aiginger, Karl & Guger, Alois, 2013. "Stylized facts on the interaction between income distribution and the Great Recession," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2013. "Competitiveness under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 44, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "Political Rebound Effects as Stumbling Blocks for Socio-ecological Transition," WIFO Working Papers 519, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2015. "Competitiveness of EU vs. US," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 29, WWWforEurope.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters & Christian Köhler & Franz Schwiebacher, 2014. "The Potential Contribution of Innovation Systems to Socio-Ecological Transition," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 4, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2011. "Why Growth Performance Differed across Countries in the Recent Crisis: the Impact of Pre-crisis Conditions," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 35-52, August.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2010. "Budget Consolidation in a Difficult Environment – Ten Guidelines Plus a Preliminary Reality Check," WIFO Working Papers 381, WIFO.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:45578 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47502 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; business cycle; stabilisation policy; resilience;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-03-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2010-03-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2010-03-06 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2010-03-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:20109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.