Shock and volatility spillovers among equity sectors of the Gulf Arab stock markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat M. & Yuan, Yuan & McAleer, Michael, 2009. "Shock and volatility spillovers among equity sectors of the Gulf Arab stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 829-842, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ling, Shiqing & McAleer, Michael, 2003. "Asymptotic Theory For A Vector Arma-Garch Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 280-310, April.
- Engle, Robert F. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Multivariate Simultaneous Generalized ARCH," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 122-150, February.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Choi, Kyongwook, 2007. "Characteristics of permanent and transitory returns in oil-sensitive emerging stock markets: The case of GCC countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 231-245, July.
- Engle, Robert, 2002. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: A Simple Class of Multivariate Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 339-350, July.
- Malik, Farooq & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2007. "Shock and volatility transmission in the oil, US and Gulf equity markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 357-368.
- Zarour Bashar Abu & Siriopoulos Costas P, 2008. "Transitory and Permanent Volatility Components: The Case of the Middle East Stock Markets," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 80-92, April.
- McAleer, Michael, 2005. "Automated Inference And Learning In Modeling Financial Volatility," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 232-261, February.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Li, Huimin, 2008. "Sudden changes in volatility in emerging markets: The case of Gulf Arab stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-63.
- Conrad, Jennifer & Gultekin, Mustafa N & Kaul, Gautam, 1991. "Asymmetric Predictability of Conditional Variances," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(4), pages 597-622.
- Hassan, Syed Aun & Malik, Farooq, 2007. "Multivariate GARCH modeling of sector volatility transmission," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 470-480, July.
- McAleer, Michael & Chan, Felix & Hoti, Suhejla & Lieberman, Offer, 2008. "Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Correlation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 1554-1583, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:13780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.