Money in a DSGE framework with an application to the Euro Zone
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- André Fourçans & Jonathan Benchimol, 2009. "Money in a DSGE framework with an application to the Euro Zone," Post-Print hal-00553495, HAL.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2010. "Money and Risk Aversion in a DSGE Framework: A Bayesian Application to the Euro Zone," ESSEC Working Papers DR 10005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingrid Nappi‐Choulet & Tristan‐Pierre Maury, 2011.
"A Spatial And Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation For The Paris Housing Market,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 732-750, October.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Tristan-Pierre Maury, 2007. "A Spatial and Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation for the Paris Housing Market," ERES eres2007_404, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2009. "A Spatial and Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation for the Paris Housing Market," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Helge Berger & Pär Österholm, 2011.
"Does Money Growth Granger Cause Inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from Out‐of‐Sample Forecasts Using Bayesian VARs,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 87(276), pages 45-60, March.
- Berger, Helge & Österholm, Pär, 2007. "Does Money Growth Granger-Cause Inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from Out-of-Sample Forecasts Using Bayesian VARs," Working Paper Series 2007:30, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Pär Österholm & Helge Berger, 2008. "Does Money Growth Granger-Cause Inflation in the Euro Area? Evidence from Out-of-Sample Forecasts Using Bayesian VARs," IMF Working Papers 08/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2005. "A PCA Factor Repeat Sales Index (1973-2001) To Forecast Apartment Prices in Paris (France)," ESSEC Working Papers DR 05002, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques, 2006. "Stages of Diversification and Capital Accumulation in an Heckscher-Ohlin World, 1975-1995," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Fourcans, Andre & Vranceanu, Radu, 2004. "The ECB interest rate rule under the Duisenberg presidency," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 579-595, September.
- Miguel Casares, 2007. "Monetary Policy Rules in a New Keynesian Euro Area Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(4), pages 875-900, June.
- Fourcans, Andre & Vranceanu, Radu, 2007. "The ECB monetary policy: Choices and challenges," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 181-194.
- Batista, Catia & Potin, Jacques, 2008. "International Specialization and the Return to Capital, 1976-2000," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2004. "The Paris Residential Market: Driving Factors and Market Behaviour 1973-2001," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crifo, Patricia & Mottis, Nicolas, 2010.
"SRI Analysis and Asset Management: Independent or Convergent? A Field Study on the French Market,"
ESSEC Working Papers
DR 10006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Patricia Crifo & Nicolas Mottis, 2010. "SRI analysis and asset management : independent or convergent ? : A field study on the French market," Post-Print hal-00572379, HAL.
- Franz Seitz & Markus A. Schmidt, 2014.
"Money In Modern Macro Models: A Review of the Arguments,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 3, pages 156-174.
- Seitz, Franz & Schmidt, Markus A., 2014. "Money in modern macro models: A review of the arguments," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 37, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
More about this item
KeywordsECB; Inflation; Monetary Policy; Money;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2009-10-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2009-10-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-10-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-09005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.