Report NEP-EEC-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cândida Ferreira, 2009. "The European Credit Market and Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/26, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2009. "Stochastic Growth in the United States and Euro Area," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 713, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2010.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2009. "Money in a DSGE framework with an application to the Euro Zone," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Gabriele Galati & Steven Poelhekke & Chen Zhou, 2009. "Did the crisis affect inflation expectations?," DNB Working Papers 222, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Domenico Giannone & Lucrezia Reichlin & Saverio Simonelli, 2009. "Nowcasting Euro Area Economic Activity in Real-Time: The Role of Confidence Indicator," Working Papers ECARES 2009_021, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fève,P. & Matheron,J. & Sahuc, J-G., 2009. "Inflation Target Shocks and Monetary Policy Inertia in the Euro Area," Working papers 243, Banque de France.
- Sebastian Dullien & Ulrich Fritsche & Ingrid Groessl & Michael Paetz, 2009. "Adjustment in EMU: Is Convergence Assured?," IMK Working Paper 07-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Ansgar Belke & Andreas Rees, 2009. "The Importance of Global Shocks for National Policymakers: Rising Challenges for Central Banks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 922, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chzhen, Yekaterina, 2009. "The effects of childbirth on women’s activity change and occupational mobility in Europe: Evidence from the European Community Household Panel," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-12, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Aïda Solé-Auró & Montserrat Guillén & Eileen M. Crimmins, 2009. "Health care utilization among immigrants and native-born populations in 11 European countries. Results from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," IREA Working Papers 200920, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- Vincent Rious & Philippe Dessante, 2009. "Real gains from flow-based methods for allocating power transmission capacity in Europe," Post-Print hal-00422222, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00423002_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leen Vandezande & Leonardo Meeus & Ronnie Belmans & Marcelo Saguan & Jean-Michel Glachant & Vincent Rious, 2009. "Lacking balancing market harmonisation in Europe: room for trader profits at the expense of economic efficiency?," Post-Print hal-00422185, HAL.
- Hagemejer, Jan & Cieslik, Andrzej, 2009. "Assessing the impact of the EU-sponsored trade liberalization in the MENA countries," MPRA Paper 17721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexopoulou, Ioana & Bunda, Irina & Ferrando, Annalisa, 2009. "Determinants of government bond spreads in new EU countries," Working Paper Series 1093, European Central Bank.
- Luis J. Álvarez & Samuel Hurtado & Isabel Sánchez & Carlos Thomas, 2009. "The impact of oil price changes on Spanish and euro area consumer price inflation," Occasional Papers 0904, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Elisabetta Fiorentino & Alessio De Vincenzo & Frank Heid & Alexander Karmann & Michael Koetter, 2009. "The effects of privatization and consolidation on bank productivity: comparative evidence from Italy and Germany," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 722, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francisco de Castro & José Luis Fernández, 2009. "The relationship between public and private saving in Spain: does Ricardian equivalence hold?," Working Papers 0923, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.